Client Testimonials

“When He Makes A Promise, He Keeps It”

It took me nearly two months after my settlement to compose myself enough to explain what the incomparable Jon Andry did for me.

When I hired him I was in critical condition. I had been in a horrible car crash when Jon Andry had been my attorney on another legal case at the time so I called and asked him to come see me at the hospital.   I had 3 bones broken in my back, 5 pinched nerves, 2 bulging disc in my neck, a broken arm and wrist, both shoulders dislocated and I had two rotator cuff tears.  I was literally fighting for my life. The man who caused the accident died before my eyes.  I was traumatized.

Jon Andry immediately came to the hospital to see me, I told him that I needed an attorney badly.  I was sedated heavily and baffled beyond belief.  He told me that he didn’t want to discuss the legal case.  Instead, he told me that I needed to focus all of my energy on getting better and he would take care of the legal matters.  He said, “Keifer, you have to promise me that you will not think about anything other than getting better.  That’s your job. Can you do that job?”  I said “Yes” and he went on to say that if I needed anything I should call him and he would be there.  He said that if he had to come to the hospital to just hold my hand he was willing to do it.  I had never heard an attorney take such an interest in a client’s well being in my entire life.

Little did I know at the time how much I needed him.  After my premature release from the hospital, Jon Andry was the person who found me a doctor close to my home to treat me temporarily as he searched for a specialist to perform surgery on me.  His paralegal became my personal secretary and not only scheduled my appointments but she called to remind me of each appointment. If I was running a minute late, she was on the phone calling me to figure out where I was.  When I needed to talk, I would call and they would listen attentively and let me talk about the many challenges I was dealing with.

I had to undergo major surgery as Jon Andry and his staff was working behind the scenes coordinating my care.  When I got a little better, I called him to discuss the legal case and he would patiently listen to my concerns before reminding me that my job was to get better and his job was to handle my case.  He reminded me of my promise and told me to get better.

I don’t know if I would have survived all I had been through if the Lord hadn’t placed Jon Andry there to pick up the pieces and help me.  He was my attorney, at times I felt like he was my doctor because he knew so much about medicine, and eventually he became a trusted friend.

The legal battle was intense.  I wanted to give up many times along the way.  Jon Andry calmed me when I was upset.  He reasoned with me when I was unreasonable.  He didn’t have to tell me he was a legal professional or that he knew what he was doing.  That was very obvious.

In the time I was recovering, I thought about my future.  The accident had rendered me totally disabled so I could not work again.  I thought to myself, “It would be a blessing if I settled this suit in such a way that I could purchase a beautiful home and not have a house note.”  I knew that if I were able to purchase a home I would be able to live a comfortable life.  I also wanted all my medical bills and legal expenses paid in full.  Lastly, I wanted the family of the man who caused the accident to be able to move on with their lives.

Jon Andry settled my case and I was able to purchase a beautiful home in a very nice neighborhood without a house note.  I was able to furnish with beautiful furniture throughout my entire home. Because of Jon Andry, I will never had to worry about rental payments or house notes again.  He was with me as I lived through immeasurable pain and he negotiated a settlement to help me reach all of my goals and then some.

I had a good team of doctors, nurses, mental health professionals, physical therapist, and others to help me recover. God had placed Jon Andry in my life to give me the support I needed to identify the doctors I needed to get through the most trying times of my life.  It was Jon Andry who coordinated every aspect of my care.

I will never forget what attorney Jon Andry did for me.  He earned every bit of my trust and respect by being consistent, thorough, and professional.   When he makes a promise, he keeps it.   He is the reason I am alive today!  He wouldn’t give up on me and most importantly he wouldn’t allow me to give up on myself.

Mere words cannot express the gratitude I behold in my heart for everything he has done for me but if I had to sum it all up, I’d tell him “Thank you my friend.  Job well done!” -KB


“Compassionate And Caring”

On the morning of October 10th 2010 my whole families life changed. This is the day that I had taken my oldest daughter HTR [name protected] to the doctor for a simple cold and they had told me that she was at the age to get the Gardasil shot. I had put them off for 2 years while I did the research on the shot, cancer runs in my family so I had come to the decision that if  I could possible prevent my daughters from getting it then I would do HTR’s shot this day and then when her sister was old enough I would get it for her. We got the shot and went on about our business for the week. 

My in-laws were coming in from New York to see our new house here in Arkansas for the weekend. Things went well until we woke up Sunday for church and HTR said “mom, My right leg is tingling like it is asleep?” I thought she had slept on it wrong or something so I told her to just sit for a minute and I would be right back. I came back about 5 minutes later and now she couldn’t feel her right leg at all and left side was going numb. I called for my husband to help me with her and I got her in the car and we went to the closest hospital to us. 

After an hour or so, the doctor said they were going to send us to children's hospital by ambulance. Within 5 minutes we were on our way with lights and sirens so I knew it was very serious. Once we got to children's hospital the head Neurologist came in and sent us straight to MRI. I remember very clearly that I was sitting at the head of the MRI table and I was rubbing HTR’s head cause it calmed her down, she had never been a sick child so all this was new to her. I kept reassuring her that everything was going to be okay. When we finally got the results the doctor said it was Transverse Myelitis which is an attack of the spinal cord, this caused the paralysis. We started the high dose Steroids, IVIG and did Plasmapheresis within the first 2 weeks at the hospital. 

HTR went from a vibrant 11 year old to a child paralyzed from waist down. The CDC and vaccination board were called in to do test on her, the test revealed that the TM was caused by the Gardasil shot. After 12 weeks in Arkansas Children's Hospital and lots of sleepless nights for this momma and days filled with me pushing her to remember that God put her on this earth for a reason and I wasn’t going to let her give up. We got the okay to go home on the week of Thanksgiving 2010 and started adjusting things with HTR. 

After the beginning of the year I slowly got HTR back in school and I got back to work and school myself. My cousin that is a nurse and worked for the law firm called me and we talked about trying to get some kind of life care plan for HTR, this is where I met Jonathan Andry. He was so compassionate and caring, he never treated us like we were just another case to him. He put long hours and lots of sweat and tears into HTR’s case. We finally got it all worked out after many years and going in front of the federal courts, we got a life care plan set up for HTR that will help her for the rest of her life to change the things that need to be changed. 

She is now a senior in High School and driving herself around and very active in the school. I can never express the gratitude that we owe everyone that worked on this case." - Mother of HTR



  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.